Talent Specialist at Locofast
Views:123 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Locofast - Lead - Demand Generation (2-4 yrs)
Locofast - Demand Lead
Job description :
About the company :
Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles B2B space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills, manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India & internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors :
The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon). The company is backed by some of the most marquee investors that have backed landmark companies such as Myntra.com, Firstcry.com, Lenskart.com, Cult.fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others. The company is founded by second time entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the ability to build and scale businesses in the past. The profile of the founder can be seen here www.linkedin.com/in/wadhwadeepak. Deepak was previously the founder of WeAreHolidays, a B2C platform for travellers. The founders come with deep expertise in building & scaling marketplaces.
Current team :
- Locofast currently has more than 100+ employees across its four offices in India & abroad. The team scale up planned over the next 6 months is to the tune of 250+ people across these offices & few more that the company intends to set up in the near future.
- The company is biased towards hiring young dynamic individuals who want to change the status-quo & are hungry for exponential growth in a short span of time. The company has already onboarded high quality talent from some of the best startups (Whitehat Jr, Cars24 etc), folks from large companies (Hero Honda, PWC etc) as well as folks from premier colleges (IIM- s, BITS, IIT's etc). At the core, the company looks at individuals who can take ownership, manage a team, execute fast & deliver superior outcomes, irrespective of age & experience.
- We are looking to onboard an exceptional Sales Leader in our team. They will be required to meet sales targets by hunting for new business by identifying new business opportunities and owning the entire sales cycle - from prospecting to closure. They will be required to handle specific geography, with a scope for expansion. The sales head will also lead, hire, and set up a team of 3-4 sales managers.
If you are passionate about sales, and are looking for a high-growth startup to work with, read on.
Expectation from the Candidates :
- We are looking to onboard an exceptional Sales Leader in our team.
- They will be required to meet sales targets by hunting for new business by identifying new business opportunities and owning the entire sales cycle - from prospecting to closure.
- They will be required to handle specific geography, with a scope for expansion.
- If you are passionate about sales, and are looking for a high-growth startup to work with, read on.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Drive revenue through discovering, prospecting, and creating new business.
- Maintain a healthy customer pipeline of Enterprises clients across all categories (small, mid & large clients)
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities
- Own the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closure.
- Demonstrating and clearly differentiating the product from the competition focusing on value proposition
- Responsible for guiding BD Executives and ensuring that sales targets are met, generating leads, managing key accounts, and monitoring competitors' sales activities.
- Hire, lead, grow and develop the sales team of 3-4 people.
- MIS, Reporting: Monitor, evaluate, and report on individual accounts and market progress. toward weekly, monthly, and annual targets; cull out insights for the future course of action.
- Experience in executing B2B Enterprise sales
- 2- 5 years experience in enterprise sales and a good understanding of solutions selling
- Experience in managing high growth revenue targets.
- Consistent track record of beating targets.
- Must be aggressive towards driving increased revenue and sales, month on month.
- Strong experience in account management, client relationship roles will help.
- Strong business acumen. Having handled P&L roles will be a plus.
We offer :
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.