Head of Marketing at LoanTube
Views:77 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
LoanTube - Growth Hacker (0-2 yrs)
About the Company:
LoanTube is a global FinTech start-up which is a real-time actual quotations comparison marketplace for consumer loans. For easy understanding, you can say it is Skyscanner for consumer loans.
LoanTube is blended with real-time bidding technology and loans comparison concept. We are taking the loans comparison concept to the next level where now borrowers are able to compare actual & 100% approved loan quotations which if once accepted by the borrower, lenders are obliged to transfer the loan amount at that same approved APRs(quotes). Our business model is built in such a way that Lenders can replicate their own Decision Engines on LoanTube server. Lenders are able to set their own criteria for approvals and to offer customized loan quotations and that is done fully automatically.
- Building marketing strategies to acquire new users to the platform in a scalable and cost-effective way
- Experimenting across various channels for user acquisition as well as retention
- Driving traffic to the website through different marketing channels.
- Must be familiar with the digital landscape. Basic search and social understanding is a plus.
- Prioritizing growth channels
- Optimizing channels in order to always improve the performance of the business
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email/newsletter distribution.
- Must be familiar with content marketing strategies
- Bring in new content ideas.
Who can apply?
- Are available for full time (in-office) internship
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Experience in creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Have relevant skills and interests
- Can start the internship immediately
- Are available for a duration of 6 months
- Have already graduated or are currently in any year of study
- Bachelor's degree or Post Graduate, with a preference for specialization in marketing research, mass communication, journalism or related field.MBA in Marketing & Finance will be given preference.
- Must be a self-starter and can work with minimum supervision
- Should be metric/number/data-oriented
- Content writing is an added advantage but not mandatory
- Finance Background will be a plus
- Should be a go-getter