Talent Acquisition at Livspace
Views:152 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Livspace - Executive - Presales (2-4 yrs)
Experience : In customer facing roles / inside sales roles as the role would involve a high degree of customer interaction
Key Requirements :
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Good listener with active problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal, analyzing & follow-up skills
- Quick learner and open to learning new channels or processes
- Flexible with work timings/ schedule and availability.
- Multitasker with flexibility to work in different work roles.
- Ability to educate the customer about the benefit of choosing Livspace over competitors
- Ability to collate requirements post the call with the customer
- Good working knowledge about home interior design and products would be an added advantage.
- Reach out to prospective customers basis the customer enquiries given by Business Manager while strictly following call time SLAs
- Guide customers about Livspace design services and products for end to end home design projects.
- Making sure that the quality of the calls is extremely high.
- Schedule the detailed call with our design team through internal tools.
- Follow up with internal team members to ensure that appropriate action has been taken on customer requests and complaints.
- Make reminder calls to clients, send follow-up emails and schedule appointments, make sure the call happens on scheduled time.
- Feedback calls to customer.
- Keeping records of customer interactions and different transactions, recording details of comments, inquiries & complaints.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.