Senior Manager - TA at Livspace
Views:33 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Livspace - Executive - Content Writing/Online Reputation Management (1-4 yrs)
Job Description :
ABOUT US :
- Livspace is Asias largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. Using its proprietary technology, Livspace provides a one-stop renovation solution for homeowners from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. The platform has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together designers, brands, manufacturers, and contractors to enable an eCommerce-like trusted, and predictable experience. The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015.
- Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors.
- This has resulted in an e-commercelike trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners. Livspace boasts of a community of 50000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers. The company is already the largest employer of interior designers in the country.
- Livspace currently serves Singapore, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia as well as 30 metro and non-metro areas in India including - Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Indore, Surat, Coimbatore, Mysore, Mangalore, Vizag, Vijayawada. Livspace has showcased phenomenal growth since its launch, having delivered over 125,000 rooms and selling over 7.5 million SKUs through its platform.
The company also delivered 50,000 homes across all our serviceable locations. The founders - Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors.
- Livspaces leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world. Livspace has raised around USD 450 million in capital from some of the top global investors including KKR, Ingka Group Investments (part of largest IKEA retailer Ingka Group), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Groups Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/ Role: Online reputation management (ORM) is a crucial part of digital brand marketing. As part of this core team, an ORM Executive will work to implement proactive measures as a part of the brand's online reputation management strategy.
- The individual will track, assess and interpret data across the internet including web content, review portals, translations, product descriptions, publications, Q&A forums, social media channels, blogging mediums, et al.
- Brand reputation across Google search is the main focus, wherein the executive will be required to create engaging and captivating content, track data across the many SERP platforms and create reports for the same.
Key responsibilities :
- Analyzing data and sorting information while using creative and innovative skills. (Experience is preferable)
- Adept at evaluating readability, purposefulness, expressions, and the contents impact on the brand
- Creating content that focuses on the brand reputation strategy, while adhering to the monthly targets and requirements of the internal stakeholders
- Curated content must be optimized for digital platforms and adhere to the latest SEO practices x
- Managing the assigned tasks/projects to completion and meeting the monthly goals set as per the timeline
- Interacting and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders for projects across India & SEA to develop insights and reports
- Weekly tracking of SERP data across Google Search and review portals in coordination with the ORM & listening tools
Desired candidate :
- 1-4 years of experience in content writing/copywriting (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication with good skills to track data across digital platforms -
- Hands on experience with social media platforms, SEO & ORM Tools
- Familiarity with/or able to quickly learn to use and record data in CRM and project management software
- Organized and proactive, self-driven and adhering to deadlines, high accountability to achieve goals
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and a problem-solver
- Works well individually and as part of the larger team