LiquiLoans - Zonal Sales Manager - Strategic Alliances (8-10 yrs)
Roles And Responsibilities
- Work closely with our demand side partners to increase penetration of our products in the partner ecosystem
- Maintain a strong lead funnel of large and enterprise accounts, pitch LiquiLoans offerings to the key decision makers and crack deals with LiquiLoans as partner of choice to Offer zero cost EMI options.
- Track and ensure benchmarked productivity to achieve product wise and segment wise targets for your team
- Ensuring high customer satisfaction by achieving delivery and service quality norms
- Meeting with Clients/customers/ partners on field
- Report on sales activities to top management.
- Drive the system towards service quality standards in an efficient operation where risks are well controlled and turnaround service benchmarks are achieved.
- Create formal and informal feedback systems to analyze the product performance.
- Review, analyze and manage the customer portfolio for profitable growth.
- Responsible for overall direction, coordination, quality productivity
- Understanding technology as well as overall business processes such as risk, finance, settlements, logistics, KYC regulations/compliance etc. especially in the BFSI/Fintech ecosystem.
- Working closely with the business heads and other stakeholders to formulate and execute the product roadmap.
Desired Candidate Profile
- 8-10 years of business development, service and/or solution sales, account management experience, especially in payments, ecommerce or managing large size merchant acquisitions.
- Relationship and people management with both internal and external teams.
- Leading, directing and developing talent to build domain and functional expertise
- Strong people management skills and ability to build high performing teams quickly.
- Strong analytics and technology orientation.
- Relevant, demonstrated leadership experience in managing a high performance team with a sound understanding of key business drivers.
- Demonstrated ability in business planning relating to sales, distribution, credit and service.