LiquiLoans - AVP - B2B Sales (7-8 yrs)
About the Company:
LiquiLoans (LL) is an RBI registered NBFC. The LL platform provides consumer loans and has established a strong value proposition in the digital lending space. The company is founded by entrepreneurs who have previously co-founded a successful rental platform "RentoMojo''. LiquiLoans is funded by Matrix Partners and Marquee Angel Investors.
Our organization is an early stage well-capitalized NBFC-P2P with a vision to build an easy to use financial platform serving millions of customers in India. Our goal is to allow borrowers to get loans at interest rates cheaper than a bank and enable every lender to give loans to creditworthy individuals in a safe and legal manner. We intend to build a dynamic, completely tech enabled, loan exchange platform where individuals can lend money to other individuals within minutes. We plan to integrate the new age data driven lending strategies and come up with an end to end, easy to use, online spread of financial products and services. Ours would be a one stop destination for all our users, from providing credit facilities to offering investment opportunities. We aspire to develop Indias one of a kind, highly liquid interface where an individual can invest, render and take exposure against existing credit employed within minutes!
It is the first P2P lending platform rated by ICRA and assessed by CRISIL.
Liquiloans has been growing at a rapid pace and in a span of 4 years it has become one of the top players in the fintech industry. It is managing a loan book over 1000 crs. with lowest NPA%.
For more details logon to www. Liquiloans.com
Job Profile: Acquisition of B2B Partners, Deepening Relationships and Increasing Wallet Share from Existing B2B Partners, Eventually Managing & Scaling-up a Large Portfolio of Client Assets in the Fixed Income Investment Product
Other Requirements :
- Good understanding of Global + Indian Financial Markets- Knowledge across investment products: Fixed Income, Equity, Real Estate & Other Alternatives- Strong Analytical skills
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Ms Excel- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Experience with growth marketing & communication is a plus
Min. Experience: 5-7+ yrs in Business Development Financial Sales
1. Nurturing new relationships and seeking out alliances which are relevant to raising capital / deploying capital, venturing into uncharted territories and creating endless synergies in the B2B and B2B2C space.
2. Build new verticals for expanding business relationships to allied industries.
3. Develop the network of partnerships and alliances by initiating, structuring, negotiating and maintaining multiple relationships to drive revenue growth for the organization.
4. Conceptualize, execute and develop strategic alliances by collaborating with high-level stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Strategize the development and management of key relationships and alliances, including outreach, communications and strategy development that forms the core of the business.