Talent Acquisition Associate at Line Financial
Views:11 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Line Financial - Content Writer (2-6 yrs)
Who we are :
- We are reimagining financial products as consumer products, like Spotify or Netflix or Dropbox, making money and tools/services to manage it, available for a simple monthly subscription fee so you can stream, share, sync it across accounts, devices, funding instruments, friends or family. Our mission is to help our users demystify their finances, maximize their savings, participate in sustainable debt efforts and spend intelligently.
Who we are looking for :
- Line is looking for a candidate with a journalism background who can deliver insightful web stories and blog content by researching the latest happenings and updates in the personal finance, business, and wellness worlds. The candidate is expected to publish SEO-optimised web stories and blogs. We're seeking someone with experience working with D2C brands and start-ups. The candidate should be comfortable working on a US shift time (6 am to 2 pm).
About the Role :
- Develop plagiarism-free & SEO-optimized content for our mobile app, website, blogs, and web stories.
- Develop content for our social media collaterals.
- Have impeccable proficiency in English with a strong hold over grammar.
- Be capable of owning content in personal finance, wellness, and other verticals
- Present content reports and tackle Excel sheets like a pro.
- Contribute to scripts, newsletters, and other content across verticals on a regular basis.
Skills We Are Looking For :
- Ability to identify trending topics across finance, business, health, and wellness.
- Must have a journalism background and experience with D2C brands/start-ups.
- Must be comfortable working on a US time schedule (6 am to 2 pm)
- Creative content writing for blogs and web stories.
- Have opinions on financial and wellness aspects.
- Email communication and content marketing.
- Ability to coordinate with the graphic designer to deliver appropriate content.
- A very good visual taste to make presentations appealing.
- Strong command of Excel.
- Experience in image and video editing tools would be an added advantage.