Senior Manager - Human Resources at Lifesight Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:476 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Lifesight - Manager - Customer Success (4-8 yrs)
- Lifesight leads the world of location intelligence, empowering enterprises to discover insights hidden in Real world consumer data and turn them into business impact. Our incredible team works from offices in UAE, Bangalore, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney and beyond.
- We are looking for a technical and growth-focused Customer Success Manager (CSM) to work with Lifesight's most strategic customers to use location intelligence to solve their high-impact business needs. Our Customer Success Team ensures clients adopt and see value with Lifesight - helping solve business problems with our technology, managing accounts, and ensuring that customers love Lifesight.
What you will achieve:
- Manage onboarding of enterprise customers to FLUX, Our Flagship enterprise solution and provide hands-on technical work (for example, with data, geospatial analysis, our APIs) so our technology helps solve their business needs. There is technical work involved in this aspect of the role.
- Maintain high levels of engagement to ensure customers see value from insights, increase adoption, and uncover new uses for Lifesight's location intelligence tools.
- Identify opportunities for expansion and be a source of intelligence interfacing with Product and other teams to drive evolution of our products and new solutions.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with our most strategic enterprise customers across different verticals -- engaging to deeply understand their business needs and goals with Lifesight.
What you need to thrive:
- Our CSMs need to be able to help our customers with technical work (for example, with SQL) and manage enterprise accounts working with senior business managers at large, complex companies.
For this, successful CSMs have:
- 3+ years of enterprise customer-facing customer success, technical account management, or strategic consulting, with a strong technical foundation and business savvy.
- Technical knowledge of Geo world and tools is desired, though not required.
- The skills to lead technical conversations. The skills to use data, Lifesight products, and your technical skills to develop proofs-of-concept and advise on solutions.
- Experience handling complex enterprise organizations and solving difficult problems.
- Proven ability to develop successful collaborations, trust, and communications with executive leadership, technical and sales teams, along with technical users of the software.
- Curiosity and a passion for serving customers. Ability to be diplomatic, empathetic, poised, and action oriented when working with customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bonus points for experience with: Analytics, BI tools, ETL tools, and enterprise SaaS startups.
What we offer:
- Competitive, results-based compensation.
- Growth prospects at a truly welcoming multicultural and multilingual company.
- An opportunity to get in early to a company that will be category defining.
A big vision: to help the world use Real World Consumer Data-based data to make better decisions. We believe that openness and
sustainability are baked into this vision, and we- re sharing it with the world.
A diversity of identity, perspective, and experience makes us stronger. We welcome you to apply to Lifesight regardless of your background, gender, ethnicity, orientation, or ability.