Senior Manager - Human Resources at Lifesight Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:71 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Lifesight - Campaign Executive - Marketing (3-4 yrs)
We are looking for a programmatic campaign executive who is responsible for all aspects of programmatic campaign implementation. This involves managing multiple accounts, maintaining best implementation practices for optimisation and campaign set up. The ideal candidate will have prior hands-on experience with the major demand side platforms, strong analytical, writing and comprehension skills, and online trafficking experience with different ad-servers.
- Oversee and manage day to day client portfolio campaign maintenance effectively including communication, campaign setup, performance, troubleshooting and reporting as well as managing the programmatic executive support.
- Be the programmatic expert for the client on campaign performance and optimisation providing insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve business objectives.
- Leverage first party and third-party data for targeting and insights.
- Coordinate assets and tags with vendors and ensuring campaigns are delivering against KPI's and proactively managing campaign execution.
- Responsible for overseeing client pacing & performance across digital media portfolio.
- Deliver accurate reports on campaigns' overall performance.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Recommend forward thinking strategies and innovations.
- Proactively work with client services on campaign set-up and optimisation strategy.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- 3 years of experience working in the digital media operations space with focus on programmatic strategy and execution bid management, campaign management/optimisation, or digital media operations.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Proficient in multiple DSPS and extensive knowledge of the RTB and wider programmatic landscape.
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience with digital ads trafficking is required (DCM, Sizmek etc. ).
- An ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects; prioritise responsibilities and workload.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to proactively organise daily tasks.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills.
- Strong desire to contribute to a team.