Life School - Customer Service Officer (3-4 yrs)
We are looking for Customer Service officers who will ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently and warmly to customers and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Greet customers warmly and with an attitude to delight customers.
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas.
-Handle queries, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer data, customer interactions, etc.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Resolve customer queries via phone, email, or social media.
- Provide online support.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Create plans and ideas for customer engagement.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in the English language.
- Proven customer support experience of 3 to 4 years.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.