Zonal Manager - Marketing at Lido Learning
Views:86 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Lido - Assistant Manager - Marketing (2-5 yrs)
- You will be responsible for the complete end-to-end planning and operations of all marketing campaigns done in the regions across India allotted you.
- You will need to create processes and continuously optimize already existing processes to reach desired outputs.
- You will report to and assist zonal marketing managers in running BTL campaigns across India through internal teams and agency partners.
- You will be responsible for training, managing and scaling the team required for the execution of campaigns for your allotted regions.
- You will be part of an ongoing school contact program for which you will need to onboard a planned number of schools for a designated region.
- You will be responsible for generating a projected number of leads for your designated hubs while maintaining expected CPL and CPA.
- You will need to ensure that you and your teams are achieving the projected targets for all campaigns you will be a part of.
- You will have to identify, onboard and manage agency partners for your designated hubs as and when required.