Digital Marketing Head at The Lexicon Group of Institutes
Views:40 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Lexicon - Executive - Search Engine Optimization (1-3 yrs)
The SEO executive is responsible for improving the websites of clients to increase web traffic. They focus on keyword research, limiting the repetition of content and building links.
SEO Executive Responsibilities :
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content.
- Assisting with blog content.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
SEO Executive Requirements :
- Marketing degree or related.
- Extensive experience in SEO.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience with coding techniques.
- Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
- Good knowledge of back link analysis.