Digital Marketing Head at The Lexicon Group of Institutes
Views:15 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Lexicon - Executive - Public Relations (3-5 yrs)
Work From Office
Your responsibilities will include :
- Developing and executing a results-driven, multi-platform communications strategy and plan in line with brand vision.
- Creating and managing all marketing materials and collateral in line with brand direction
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to develop supporting assets
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand
Key Requirements :
- You have a degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- You have prior experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of content development and SEM.
- A strong network of PR and media contacts would be highly advantageous.
- You have exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
- You have a high level of attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.