HR Manager at Leverage Ed -Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:176 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Leverage Edu - Student Counsellor (0-2 yrs)
We are looking for passionate Student Counsellors in the higher education Ed-tech sector. Leverage Edu counsellors are the first touchpoint for interaction with students enabling their university admissions journey from identifying the right-fit courses and universities to ensuring their successful admission and enrolment! Leverage Edu Counsellors are entrepreneurial, i.e. they demonstrate energy, hustle, and hunger; they are driven, self-motivated, and highly passionate about working in the Ed-tech space while impacting careers via quality education & expert mentorship.
Join Leverage Edu as a Student Counsellor in a meritocratic culture that rewards outperformers with lucrative incentives and a steep growth trajectory.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for student enrolment and revenue generation
- Develop a strong pipeline of new customers through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting
- Qualify and profile leads via Phone call, Chats and emails based on various parameters
- Counsel students in identifying the right-fit universities as per their profiles
- Efficient and effective lead utilization with consistent follow-ups, low Turn-Around-Time (TAT) and increased connectivity with multiple attempts
- Creating Lead engagement plans and strategy
- Maintaining Lead database i.e. daily lead disposition and lead churning reports
- Building cross-discipline relationships in the organization, partnering closely with Coaches and - Key account managers while providing feedback and insights
- Connect with 100-120 leads per day (Fresh leads and multiple attempts)
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- An inherent ability to position, market and sell an idea or product; capable of concept selling and understanding business and customer issues
- Dynamic, determined and persistent individuals who aspire to be associated with an ed-tech revolution
- Preferred candidates with an understanding of sales, appointment setting and lead generation
- Preferred candidates with knowledge of CRM and Cloud telephony
- Willingness to work in Rotational shifts and weekday offs
- Industry-best perks
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- Work alongside super young & enthusiastic colleagues across functions: Tech / Marketing / PR / Editorial / Social Media & Events!
- Quick iterations and deployments with a fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
- Access to a world-class mentorship network
- Create a massive, and direct impact in the lives of people across the globe!
Location: Delhi / NCR
CTC - 4.4 LPA to 5 LPA
Fixed: INR 2.4- 3 Lakhs per annum
Additional Incentives: Up to INR 2 Lakhs per annum
About us :
Leverage Edu is an AI enabled marketplace that helps students with higher education options, career guidance, and mentorship. We are the fastest growing Study Abroad company in India, with thousands of successful students every admission season. Our platform helps students discover 300,000+ programs, and use our AI tool to understand what's the right option for them. Leverage Edu's world-class widely experienced counsellors then help students navigate their plans via a 1:1 free career growth session. Our 100+ team and 1000+ Mentors from around the world help students right through the process - across career guidance sessions, SOPs, essays, LORs, interview preparation, waitlist guidance, scholarships - and post the successful admit, with student loans, accommodation, forex, VISA, insurance, travel, and more.
Leverage Edu also offers products and services beyond College Admissions. Students starting grade 8 onward can engage with global leaders as part of Leverage Edu's acclaimed Mentorship product, that helps them discover their unique strengths through career workshops, assessments & online plus offline activities. For professionals (chartered accountants, lawyers, architects, actuaries), it brings specialised 1:1 career advisory services.