HR Manager at Leverage Ed -Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:327 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Leverage Edu - Student Coach - Sales (1-4 yrs)
About Leverage Edu :
At Leverage Edu, we are democratizing access to global opportunities for students everywhere. By helping students make the right career choices with the aid of information and pathways that they can trust, we are opening doors to opportunities they could not access without the right guidance and support. Making sense of the complex web of courses, colleges, careers, and geographies is a tough task. By leveraging technology but connecting with students at a personal level, we help them maximize their potential.
To build towards this goal, we are looking for people with the ambition and hustle to make the world a smaller place and get people closer to their dream opportunities. We are building at a breakneck speed in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world, and the growth opportunities are limitless.
Leverage Edu in the News :
Our Virtues : https://leverageedu.com/blog/the-leverage-edu-virtues/
Our latest fundraise : https://www.bloombergquint.com/business/ed-tech-startup-leverageedu-raises-65-million-in-its-growth-round
Our first institutional fundraise: https://yourstory.com/2019/12/funding-alert-university-admissions-company-leverage-edu-dsg-blume
About the Role :
We are looking for passionate folks to join our team as Student Coaches. Leverage Edu Coaches are - student-first- mentors responsible for maintaining relationships with the students throughout their admission process. They are expected to assist students throughout their study abroad journey, from shortlisting the right-fit courses and universities to ensuring their successful admission and enrolment.
The student coach serves as the primary contact for the student and is responsible for student satisfaction and overall student happiness. She/he is expected to consistently provide excellent service to students and represent student needs and goals within the organization.
What you will do :
- Take complete ownership for a group of students - including onboarding, detailed counselling, regular follow-ups and overall responsibility of the account.
- Develop a deep understanding of the university admissions process and application cycle.
- Develop a trusted relationship with students as their Coach for any guidance regarding university admissions.
- Review the progress of every student application on an ongoing basis to understand the current level of performance and debottleneck with different teams.
- Building cross-discipline relationships in the organization, partnering closely with the Growth team, Student Counsellors, Key Account Managers, and other support functions while providing feedback and insights.
What you will need :
- Exemplary sales and negotiation skills while having a student-first approach.
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively - oral and written.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects and working on tight deadlines.
What you will get :
- Additional incentives: Upto INR 15 Lakhs in a single admission season.
- Industry-best perks.
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities.
- Access to a world-class mentorship network.
- Create a massive and direct impact on the work you do in lives across the globe