HR Manager at Leverage Ed -Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:249 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Leverage Edu - Senior Manager/Manager - Customer Success & Marketplace (3-6 yrs)
We are looking for a Student Success & Marketplace manager who possesses a strong drive for results. Duties for the student success manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing student relationships and networking, implementing our programs, contributing to our marketplace growth, onboarding and training students and our mentors, and minimizing churn. You should also provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve student experience through product support, and handle student's complaints and requests.
Successful candidates must be social, analytical, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. The ideal Student Success Manager should engage with students, maximize value, ensure high student's satisfaction, and referrals and suggest and drive initiatives to grow our mentor base.
Student Success & Marketplace Manager Responsibilities:
1. Train and manage the Student Success & Marketplace team.
2. Ensure student issues are mitigated by timely interaction and issues resolved at the earliest.
3. Analyze student data to improve the student experience.
4. Drive our tech product adoption for students.
5. Improve onboarding processes for new students.
6. Evaluate and improve communication processes for internal and external communication.
7. Mediate between students and the organization.
8. Handle and resolve student requests and complaints directly or through the team.
1. University Graduate with a minimum of 3 years of work experience.
2. Highly organized and able to multi-task.
3. Self-driven and proactive.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Demonstrate leadership qualities.
6. Knowledge of customer success processes.
7. Patient and active listener.
8. Passion for service.
9. Ability to work with all levels of management, including leadership and work in a fast-paced work environment
- Industry-best perks
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- Work alongside super young & enthusiastic colleagues across functions: Tech / Marketing / PR/ Editorial / Social Media & Events!
- Quick iterations and deployments with a fail-fast, learn- fast attitude.
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
- Access to a world-class mentorship network
- Create a massive and direct impact on the lives of people across the globe! Location: Delhi / NCR
- Leverage Edu is an AI-enabled marketplace that helps students with higher education options, career guidance, and mentorship. We are the fastest growing Study Abroad company in India, with thousands of successful students every admission season. Our platform helps students discover 300,000+ programs, and they use our AI tool to understand what's the right option for them. Leverage Edu's world-class, widely experienced counselors help students navigate their plans via a 1:1 free career growth session. Our 100+ team and 1000+ Mentors from around the world help students right through the process - across career guidance sessions, SOPs, essays, LORs, interview preparation, waitlist guidance, scholarships - and post the successful admit, with student loans, accommodation, forex, VISA, insurance, travel, and more.
- Leverage Edu also offers products and services beyond College Admissions. Students starting grade 8 onward can engage with global leaders as part of Leverage Edu's acclaimed Mentorship product, which helps them discover their unique strengths through career workshops, assessments & online plus offline activities. For professionals (chartered accountants, lawyers, architects, actuaries), it brings specialized 1:1 career advisory services.