HR Manager at Leverage Ed -Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:95 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Leverage Edu - Manager - Social Media (2-4 yrs)
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and passionate Social Media and Branding Associate to join our team. The candidate would be working very closely with the creative and marketing team and be taking care and ownership of different Social media platforms of Leverage Edu.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create a content strategy for different Social Media Platforms and coordinate with the creative team
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast)
- Monitor, listen and respond to users while cultivating leads and sales.
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Manage or oversee all social advertising campaigns
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Manage Social Media Communities across different platforms including Quora, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI)
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate the ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
Requirements and Qualifications :
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, LinkedIn, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Displays the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide team members (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses a great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.