HR Manager at Leverage Ed -Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:78 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Leverage Edu - Manager - Brand Management & Social Media (4-6 yrs)
About the Role :
We operate in a high involvement space and see ourselves as responsible for how students build their careers with foreign education. We believe we have a lot to communicate with our users on how we bring the much-needed trust and clarity in their admissions to top global universities. We do this through our creative communication across offline and online media (and multiple formats) as also through our social media handles. We want you to spearhead this communication and social media domain for Leverage Edu - We are looking for a Manager - Brand and social media to tell our story to the world.
The candidate will be an integral part of the marketing team leading creative and social media duties (and managing a team of designers, social media executive). The person will lead supervision and execution of communication and creatives across formats and also be responsible for the quality and growth of social media handles.
You'll work closely with top school graduates, ex-McKinsey, BCG, Deloitte, EY, Byju- s, Paytm employees to establish, nurture, and grow business across categories & territories. This is an amazing opportunity to learn from an extraordinary team, grow massively and help students around the globe build an awesome career for themselves.
What you will do :
- Brand custodian for Leverage Edu and leading its communication strategy and execution
- Understand our different products, business imperatives and translate these into creative communication
- Lead strategy and implementation of social media handles
- Lead the in-house team of designers, social media executive, copywriter, video experts
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast)
- The overall charge of brand communication and online reputation
What you will need :
- Ability to think and visualise creatively
- Display the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Experience of having supervised and implemented ad campaigns
- Proficient with working across formats - online ads, videos, offline media etc.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tiktok, LinkedIn, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide team members
What you will get :
- Industry best perks
- Ground-level view of building out a global Edtech company that is going to impact hundreds of thousands of lives
- Be a part of the core team that drives the growth of the company
- Phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and great growth opportunities
About Leverage Edu :
At Leverage Edu, we are democratizing access to global opportunities for students everywhere. By helping students make the right career choices with the aid of information and pathways that they can trust, we are opening doors to opportunities they could not access without the right guidance and support. Making sense of the complex web of courses, colleges, careers, and geographies is a tough task - by leveraging technology but connecting with students at a personal level we help them maximize their potential.
To build towards this goal we are looking for people with the ambition and hustle to make the world a smaller place and get people closer to their dream opportunities. We are building at a breakneck speed in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world and the opportunities for growth are limitless.
Leverage Edu in the News :
Our Virtues: https://leverageedu.com/blog/the-leverage-edu-virtues/
Our latest fundraise:
Our first institutional fundraise: https://yourstory.com/2019/12/funding-alert-university-admissionscompany-leverage-edu-dsg-blume