HR Manager at Leverage Ed -Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:128 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Leverage Edu - Growth Manager - SEO/SEM (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for growth experts to manage all SEO, SMO and Content Marketing activities. You will be responsible to develop and execute the content marketing (both text and video) and growth strategy to boost the reach of our website as well as blog.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Proven SEO experience
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
- Leverage Edu is an AI-enabled marketplace that helps students with higher education options, career guidance, and mentorship. We are the fastest growing Study Abroad company in India, with thousands of successful students every admission season.
- Our platform helps students discover 300,000+ programs, and use our AI tool to understand what's the right option for them. Leverage Edu's world-class widely experienced counselors then help students navigate their plans via a 1:1 free career growth session. Our 100+ team and 1000+ Counsellors from around the world help students right through the process - across career guidance sessions, SOPs, essays, LORs, interview preparation, waitlist guidance, scholarships - and post the successful admit, with student loans, accommodation, forex, VISA, insurance, travel, and more.
- Leverage Edu also offers products and services beyond College Admissions. Students starting grade 8 onward can engage with global leaders as part of Leverage Edu's acclaimed Mentorship product, which helps them discover their unique strengths through career workshops, assessments & online plus offline activities. For soon-to-be graduates, Leverage Edu offers its Ready For Work program, which helps the starry-eyed student get ready for her dream job. For professionals (chartered accountants, lawyers, architects, actuaries), it brings specialized 1:1 career advisory service.