HR Manager at Leverage Ed -Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:65 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Leverage Edu - Email Marketing Specialist (1-3 yrs)
Email Marketing Specialist
Marketing Department | reports to Chief Marketing Officer
About Leverage Edu
At Leverage Edu, we are democratizing access to global opportunities for students everywhere. By helping students make the right career choices with the aid of information and pathways that they can trust, we are opening doors to opportunities they could not access without the right guidance and support. Making sense of the complex web of courses, colleges, careers, and geographies is a tough task - by leveraging technology but connecting with students at a personal level we help them maximize their potential.
To build towards this goal we are looking for people with the ambition and hustle to make the world a smaller place and get people closer to their dream opportunities. We are building at a breakneck speed in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world and the opportunities for growth are limitless.
Leverage Edu in the News
Our Virtues: https://leverageedu.com/blog/the-leverage-edu-virtues/
Our latest fundraise:
Our first institutional fundraise: https://yourstory.com/2019/12/funding-alert-university-admissions-company-leverage-edu-dsg-blume
About the Role:
As a tech-based student admissions platform, our focus lies in direct student journeys and reaching them via trending modes of communication. Real-time engagement with the students along their customer journey with us (leads to admissions) is an integral part of our marketing efforts. As an email marketing specialist, you will be working closely with the Content and Marketing team to lead the smooth emailing marketing initiatives and impact across categories.
You- ll work closely with top school graduates, ex-McKinsey, BCG, Deloitte, EY, Byju- s, Paytm employees to establish, nurture, and grow business across categories & territories. This is an amazing opportunity to learn from an extraordinary team, grow massively and help students around the globe build awesome careers for themselves.
What you will do:
- Design and execute email marketing templates
- Create and update templates and procedures for communicating with students
- Create email campaigns based on different product based user persona, user journeys.
- Work closely with sales teams to design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Use results to determine ROI, make suggestions for improvements, and establish best practices
- Ensure prompt, accurate, and error-free communication
What you will need:
- Experience with major email marketing service providers, like Sendgrid, Sendinblue, Mailchimp.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data
- Knowledge of best practices for creating email templates, dynamic content, testing methodologies, list segmentation, drip campaigns, deliverability and CAN-SPAM laws
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and work around tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Expert knowledge of developing rule-based logic and email templates that integrate personalized dynamic content elements.
- 1-2 years of experience, startups preferable
- Graduated from a tier 1 college/university
What you will get:
- Industry best perks
- Ground-level view of building out a global Edtech company that is going to impact hundreds and thousands of lives
- Be a part of the core team that drives the growth of the company
- Phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and great growth opportunities