HR Manager at Leverage Ed -Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:185 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Leverage Edu - Education Counsellor (5-8 yrs)
About the Role
Are you passionate about counselling students and giving direction to their journeys towards College and beyond?
- Do you have 5-7 years experience counselling for International Education in USA, UK, Australia, Europe etc.
Can you dedicate yourself to diligent work and research as you deliver the best college/career options for a student's success in a rapidly evolving world?
- If you are skilled in the above, are an excellent communicator, open to a growth mindset, enthusiastic about goal-setting - both for yourself and your mentees and if you wish to join a rapidly growing, dynamic organization with a cutting-edge team that believes in student-centric deliverables, Leverage Edu is looking for you!
- You'll work closely with a diverse range of students pan-India and manage the student's life cycle from start to end by advising clients on careers and degrees to deliver an industry-leading admission counselling experience. A fantastic opportunity to grow with an extraordinary and passionate team of ed-tech consultants, we- re seeking the right candidates to enable dreams and help students around the globe build fantastic careers.
- You'll work closely with top B-school graduates, ex-McKinsey, BCG, Deloitte, EY, Byju, Paytm employees to establish, nurture, and grow business across categories & territories. This is an amazing opportunity to learn from an extraordinary team, grow massively and to help students around the globe build an awesome career for themselves.
What you will do :
- Assessing skills and characteristics of the candidates to curate a career roadmap and advice on probable degrees.
- Provide help and advice on the higher education admission process across various countries such as the USA, UK, Canada, Singapore, Australia, etc.
- Liaising with various department members across the management team, marketing, and tech team to assist in developing systems and processes for the department.
- Organize brainstorming sessions with students to create essays, CVs, and SOPs.
- Research and compile insights on top schools to build repositories and databases for prospective students.
- Managing client relationships and expectations.
What you will need :
- 5-8 years of work experience
- Familiar with best practices in international education and counselling
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects and working on tight deadlines
- General understanding of career and job prospects across various sectors and industries.
- Have experience in writing, editing, and creating stories, essays, and official documents.
- Comfortable with conducting research.
What you will get
- Industry-best perks
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- A bunch of super young & enthusiastic colleagues in Tech/Marketing/PR/Editorial/Social Media & Events!
- Quick iterations and deployments - fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
- Access to a world-class mentorship network
Create a massive, and direct impact of the work you do in the lives of people across the globe