HR Manager at Leverage Ed -Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:199 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Leverage Edu - Education Counsellor (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for Higher Education Counsellors who possess a flair for connecting with students, understanding their aspirations, and providing advice and guidance. You will work closely with a diverse range of clients and help give them industry-leading admission counseling and procedure. An amazing opportunity to grow with an extraordinary and passionate team of ed-tech consultants was seeking the right candidates to enable dreams and help students around the globe build awesome careers!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Counseling students for overseas education
- Identify skills, interests & career goals of the prospective students and help in Goal Clarity and School Fitment
- Assisting the student in filling out application forms (University)
- Maintaining the data of all registered students
- Attending various University training & workshops
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- 3-6 years of work experience
- Familiar with best practices in international education and counseling
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects and working on deadlines
- Industry-best perks
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- A supportive team of young & enthusiastic colleagues working across different platforms
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
- Access to a world-class mentorship network
- Create a massive, and direct impact of the work you do on the lives of people across the globe!
Leverage Edu is an AI enabled marketplace that helps students with higher education options, career guidance, and mentorship. We are the fastest growing Study Abroad company in India, with thousands of successful students every admission season. Our platform helps students discover 300,000+ programs, and use our AI tool to understand what's the right option for them.
Leverage Edu's world-class widely experienced counsellors then help students navigate their plans via a 1:1 free career growth session. Our 100+ team and 1000+ Counsellors from around the world help students right through the process - across career guidance sessions, SOPs, essays, LORs, interview preparation, waitlist guidance, scholarships - and post the successful admit, with student loans, accommodation, forex, VISA, insurance, travel, and more.
Leverage Edu also offers products and services beyond College Admissions. Students starting grade 8 onward can engage with global leaders as part of Leverage Edu's acclaimed Mentorship product, that helps them discover their unique strengths through career workshops, assessments & online plus offline activities. For soon-to-be graduates, Leverage Edu offers its Ready for Work program, that helps the starry-eyed student get ready for her dream job. For professionals (chartered accountants, lawyers, architects, actuaries), it brings specialised 1:1 career advisory services.