HR Manager at Leverage Ed -Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:188 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Leverage Edu - Creative Copy Writer (2-4 yrs)
About Leverage Edu
At Leverage Edu, we are democratizing access to global opportunities for students everywhere. By helping students make the right career choices with the aid of information and pathways that they can trust, we are opening doors to opportunities they could not access without the right guidance and support. Making sense of the complex web of courses, colleges, careers and geographies is a tough task - by leveraging technology but connecting with students at a personal level we help them maximize their potential. To build towards this goal we are looking for people with the ambition and hustle to make the world a smaller place and get people closer to their dream opportunities. We are building at a breakneck speed in one of the fastest-growing industries in the world and the opportunities for growth are limitless.
Leverage Edu in the News
Our Virtues: https://leverageedu.com/blog/the-leverage-edu-virtues/
Our latest fundraiser:
Our first institutional fundraise:
What you will do :
- Demonstrate ability to understand branding/marketing briefs spot-on.
- Ability to create creative copies for brand communication and image building.
- Weave fun, cool social media articulations and narratives for campaigns and landing pages.
- Showcase the ability to understand user persona and create targeted messaging.
- Communicate thought processes clearly and simply.
- Stay ahead of the industry by picking brain food from stellar marketing campaigns that made the news.
- Help with social media uploads and captions.
- Supports content creation and distribution strategy.
- Works comfortably around outreach and video partnership projects.
What you will need :
- Looking for someone who comes with at least 2 yrs. of advertising agency experience.
- Shows excellent creative copywriting skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to think fresh, impactful visual concepts for a young, cool, fun brand like Leverage Edu.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc).
- Displays the ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in verbal and written format.
- Proactively works on tasks and is a team player.
What you will get :
- Industry best perks
- Ground-level view of building out a global EdTech company that is going to impact hundreds of thousands of lives
- Report directly to the leadership team that drives the strategic direction of the company
- Phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and great growth opportunities