HR Manager at Leverage Ed-Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:10 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Leverage Edu - Copy Writer/Content Writer (2-4 yrs)
Leverage Edu is an AI-enabled marketplace that helps students with higher education options, career guidance, and mentorship. We are the fastest growing Study Abroad company in India, with thousands of successful students every admission season. Our platform helps students discover 300,000+ programs, and use our AI tool to understand what's the right option for them. Leverage Edu's world-class widely experienced counselors then help students navigate their plans via a 1:1 free career growth session. Our 100+ team and 1000+ Counsellors from around the world help students right through the process - across career guidance sessions, SOPs, essays, LORs, interview preparation, waitlist guidance, scholarships - and post the successful admit, with student loans, accommodation, forex, VISA, insurance, travel, and more.
Leverage Edu also offers products and services beyond College Admissions. Students starting grade 8 onward can engage with global leaders as part of Leverage Edu's acclaimed Mentorship product, which helps them discover their unique strengths through career workshops, assessments & online plus offline activities. For soon-to-be graduates, Leverage Edu offers its Ready For Work program, which helps the starry-eyed student get ready for her dream job. For professionals (chartered accountants, lawyers, architects, actuaries), it brings specialized 1:1 career advisory service.
Job description :
1. Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled Organic and Paid Digital Marketing campaigns, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
2. Copywriting and other content creation for online/ offline promotions. Conceptualize and create scripts for Video platforms like Youtube, Tiktok
3. Writes content for and manage ORM
4. Works with team members like Graphics, Video Editor and Marketing team to develop content for ad campaigns or other brand messages
5. Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity
6. Tracking performance of content and campaigns on SMO platforms.
Required Candidate profile :
1. Lead and leverage Social Media to meet the brand & customers objectives, should be an expert in Social innovation, expertise in social media ads content is quintessential
2. Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to troubleshoot functional and non- functional issues correctly and clearly to external customers and internal stakeholders
3. Ability to work independently and make decisions
4. Should be flexible in learning different processes and be cross-skilled