HR Manager at Leverage Ed -Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:365 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:122
Leverage Edu - Content Writer (0-1 yrs)
We are looking for Content Writers who possess a flair for writing across different formats of content, both for conventional media and social media platforms. You'll work closely with top B-school graduates, ex-McKinsey, BCG, Deloitte, EY, Byju, Paytm employees to establish, nurture, and grow business across categories & territories. This is an amazing opportunity to learn from an extraordinary team, grow massively and to help students around the globe build an awesome career for themselves. Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Define, develop and execute content marketing plan and objectives, ensuring that activities align with the overall content strategy
- Plan integrated content across all content channels (social media, ads, email, blog, etc.)
- Ensure content plans support the desired goals and objectives of Product, Growth, Marketing, etc.
- Use data to demonstrate the success of content efforts and adjust plans and strategies accordingly
- Set clear goals and priorities for content creation, proactively communicating objectives, results, and challenges
- Evaluate research on user requirements, market trends, and competition
- Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Ensure the integrity of brand narrative (voice, style, tone)
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications :
- 0 to 3 years of work experience
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Familiar with best practices for content marketing and SEO
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects and aggressive deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to understand the target audience, and create content accordingly
- Industry-best perks
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- A bunch of super young & enthusiastic colleagues in Tech/Marketing/PR/Editorial/Social Media & Events!
- Quick iterations and deployments - fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
- Access to a world-class mentorship network
- Create a massive, and direct impact of the work you do in the lives of people across the globe!
About us :
Leverage Edu is an AI-enabled marketplace that helps students with higher education options, career guidance, and mentorship. We are the fastest growing Study Abroad company in India, with thousands of successful students every admission season. Our platform helps students discover 300,000+ programs, and use our AI tool to understand what's the right option for them.
Leverage Edu's world-class widely experienced counselors then help students navigate their plans via a 1:1 free career growth session. Our 100+ team and 1000+ Counsellors from around the world help students right through the process - across career guidance sessions, SOPs, essays, LORs, interview preparation, waitlist guidance, scholarships - and post the successful admit, with student loans, accommodation, forex, VISA, insurance, travel, and more.
Leverage Edu also offers products and services beyond College Admissions. Students starting grade 8 onward can engage with global leaders as part of Leverage Edu's acclaimed Mentorship product, that helps them discover their unique strengths through career workshops, assessments & online plus offline activities. For soon-to-be graduates, Leverage Edu offers its Ready For Work program, that helps the starry-eyed student get ready for her dream job. For professionals (chartered accountants, lawyers, architects, actuaries), it brings specialised 1:1 career advisory services.