HR Manager at Leverage Ed -Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:350 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Leverage Edu - Content Editor (1-2 yrs)
Job Description :
We are looking for Content Editors who possess a flair for writing across different formats of content, both for conventional media and social media platforms. You'll work closely with top B-school graduates, ex-McKinsey, BCG, Deloitte, EY, Byju, Paytm employees to establish, nurture, and grow business across categories & territories. This is an amazing opportunity to learn from an extraordinary team, grow massively, and to help students around the globe build an awesome career for themselves.
- Plan and own integrated content for the Leverage Edu blog
- Ensure content plans support the desired goals and objectives of Product, Growth, Marketing, etc.
- Use data to demonstrate the success of content efforts and adjust plans and strategies accordingly.
- Set clear goals and priorities for content creation, proactively communicating objectives, results, and challenges.
- Evaluate research on user requirements, market trends, and competition.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed.
- Ensure the integrity of the brand narrative (voice, style, tone).
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Familiar with best practices for content marketing and SEO.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects and aggressive deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the target audience, and create content accordingly.