HR Manager at Leverage Ed-Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:66 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Leverage Edu - Associate - Online Reputation Management (2-3 yrs)
We are looking for someone who would be taking care of Leverage Edu's Online Reputation Management. The person would be taking care of Leverage Edu online mentions catering to Social Media, Review sites and other communications mediums. The following are the Roles and Responsibilities for ORM along with the Qualifications & Requirements.
- Monitor, track, report and respond to feedback, comments and online reviews on all relevant platforms including PlayStore, Google Business, Social Media profiles, Mouthshut, Consumer complaint, Quora, complaint board, Glassdoor, etc.
- Create and manage online communities on all relevant platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, etc.
- Write sticky brand content
- Online reputation management for the company, brands, products
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals, and journalists
- Cater to negative comments, feedback and crisis management
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Any Graduate with a background in Marketing
- Have 2+ Years of prior experience in the same field
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Hands-on experience with social media management
- Be social media language savvy to respond creatively
- Industry-best perks
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- A bunch of super young & enthusiastic colleagues in Tech/Marketing/PR/Editorial/Social Media & Events!
- Quick iterations and deployments - fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
- Access to a world-class mentorship network
- Create a massive, and direct impact of the work you do on the lives of people across the globe.
About us :
Leverage Edu is an AI-enabled marketplace that helps students with higher education options, career guidance, and mentorship. We are the fastest growing Study Abroad company in India, with thousands of successful students every admission season. Our platform helps students discover 300,000+ programs, and use our AI tool to understand what's the right option for them. Leverage Edu's world-class widely experienced counselors then help students navigate their plans via a 1:1 free career growth session. Our 100+ team and 1000+ Counsellors from around the world help students right through the process - across career guidance sessions, SOPs, essays, LORs, interview preparation, waitlist guidance, scholarships - and post the successful admit, with student loans, accommodation, forex, VISA, insurance, travel, and more.
- Leverage Edu also offers products and services beyond College Admissions. Students starting grade 8 onward can engage with global leaders as part of Leverage Edu's acclaimed Mentorship product, which helps them discover their unique strengths through career workshops, assessments & online plus offline activities. For soon-to-be graduates, Leverage Edu offers its Ready For Work program, which helps the starry-eyed student get ready for her dream job. For professionals (chartered accountants, lawyers, architects, actuaries), it brings specialized 1:1 career advisory service.