HR Manager at Leverage Ed -Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:378 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Leverage Edu - Associate - Editorial (0-1 yrs)
Job Summary -
Leverage Edu is an AI-enabled marketplace that helps school students, university students, and working professionals with University Applications and General Career Guidance.
As part of its Editorial strand, we ensure that their applications are thoroughly checked for any grammatical and syntactic errors, in addition to maintaining a smooth flow and cohesive narrative to the story that the candidate is trying to tell
- Copy-editing and content-editing of various types of application documents (Essays, Letters, Statements, CVs) with tight deadlines. This also includes, but is not limited to, summarising content, correcting drafts, and occasionally conducting research to verify the accuracy of the information provided.
- Reviewing and proofreading edited drafts sent in by freelancers.
- Contributing to administrative tasks like monthly report generation and updating daily social media worksheets, as and when the need arises.
- Liaising with cross-functional team members, different teams, and clients (students) to resolve concerns, follow up on inquiries and updates, and communicate effectively for the the smooth operation of the editorial process.
- Assisting with any other editorial duties that may be assigned to you within the scope of your practice.
- Master's degree in the Arts and Humanities, preferably in English or a related subject.
- Other degree considerations: Journalism, Media or Communication Studies, Social Studies, PR/Advertising.
- 0-1 years of experience in academic essay writing and editing.
- Knowledge of the international higher education space.
- Creative bent of mind.
- Ability to work well in a team and in a start-up environment.
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines and short TATs (turnaround times).
- Good communication and coordination skills.