HR Manager at Leverage Ed-Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:95 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Leverage Edu - Associate - Community Management (0-1 yrs)
Associate - Community Management
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Research on the biggest communities and implement and strategize to initiate new communities across platforms.
- Get a chance to network with the biggest players in the industry.
- Work closely with the marketing and content team.
- Get a chance to work on community building from scratch and lead ahead.
- Create research and numbers backed content on new topics every day.
- Initiate new events and host community meetups in the office.
- Good written communication skills.
- Well familiar with Social Media platforms.
- Industry-best perks
- A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
- A bunch of super young & enthusiastic colleagues in Tech/Marketing/PR/Editorial/Social Media & Events!
- Quick iterations and deployments - fail-fast attitude
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies, and lead teams in the future
- Access to a world-class mentorship network
- Create a massive, and direct impact of the work you do in the lives of people across the globe.
About us :
Leverage Edu is an AI-enabled marketplace that helps students with higher education options, career guidance, and mentorship. We are the fastest growing Study Abroad company in India, with thousands of successful students every admission season. Our platform helps students discover 300,000+ programs, and use our AI tool to understand what's the right option for them. Leverage Edu's world-class widely experienced counselors then help students navigate their plans via a 1:1 free career growth session. Our 100+ team and 1000+ Counsellors from around the world help students right through the process - across career guidance sessions, SOPs, essays, LORs, interview preparation, waitlist guidance, scholarships - and post the successful admit, with student loans, accommodation, forex, VISA, insurance, travel, and more.
Leverage Edu also offers products and services beyond College Admissions. Students starting grade 8 onward can engage with global leaders as part of Leverage Edu's acclaimed Mentorship product, which helps them discover their unique strengths through career workshops, assessments & online plus offline activities. For soon-to-be graduates, Leverage Edu offers its Ready For Work program, which helps the starry-eyed student get ready for her dream job. For professionals (chartered accountants, lawyers, architects, actuaries), it brings specialized 1:1 career advisory service.