HR Manager at Leverage Ed -Tech Pvt Ltd
Views:115 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Leverage Edu - Area Sales Manager (3-7 yrs)
About the Role :
Our mission is to always be student-first. To build a great journey for every student who we seek to help requires us to create an ecosystem that enables us to reach each student where they are most comfortable. In India, for a large number of students, that means a student location close to them.
As the Area Sales Manager for Cochin, you will be responsible for all sales generated from the Leverage Edu Kerala Recruitment Partner Network, and also lead our various Strategic expansion projects deep into the region. The cities covered would roughly as a starter include Cochin, Trivandrum, Malappuram
Kozhikode, Thrissur, Kottayam etc.
What you will do :
- Report directly to the Regional Director for the Recruitment Partner Network with a indirect reporting line to the CXO's.
- Own the go-to-market strategy for our business in Kerala.
- Design and execute the sales strategy for the region and drive our on ground efforts in Cochin/Kerala
- Generate reports on Business performance in a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Execute in an intense, fast-paced and highly iterative environment
What you will need :
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree preferably in business, economics, management or a related discipline, master's degree or MBA is preferred
- At least 3 years of experience of handling business development teams/ sales teams.
- Capability to run a large regional business with minimal inputs
- Ability to manage a 5 people team (to start with) to aggressive targets. You will be building a high impact team and high growth business from inception.
- Willingness to travel incessantly to drive local channels and relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with internal, cross-functional teams as well as external partners/distributors/agents
What you will get :
Industry best perks :
- Ground level view of building out a global EdTech company that is going to impact hundreds of thousands of lives
- Report directly to the leadership team that drives the strategic direction of the company
- Phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and great growth opportunities