Head People Operations at Lentra AI Pvt. Ltd
Views:135 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Lentra - Manager - Client Success (5-15 yrs)
Client Success Manager
About Lentra :
- Lentra is a new-age, domain-native platform built from the ground up, designed and developed to empower financial institutions with tomorrow's lending ecosystem, today. With its full-stack, fully digital, secured products and solutions, Lentra is the future of smart, seamless, secure digital lending.
- Our solutions cover the Indian lending stack effectively for digital origination by providing capabilities like eKYC, vKYC, eSign, eNACH, etc., besides MultiBureau(R), a comprehensive BRE for faster decisioning and configurable onboarding workflows. Reliability and minimal TATs are the key takeaways from Lentra's offerings.
- Our Marquee Clients including the topmost private banks in India are now future ready and encashing business opportunities. Lentra's zero risk instant lending solution will empower the FIs to leapfrog into the future.
- Manage the relationship with the CXO level at the client side.
- Act as a consultant and efficiently and amicably negotiate the timeline and scope with clients
- Manage relationship at various levels at client-side and ensure the business growth of Lentra by cross-selling its products
- Effectively work with various delivery teams and track the adherence of committed timelines
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and handling client communication including weekly status calls.
- Project estimation and handling pre-sales call when required
Candidate requirements :
- Excellent client management skills (7+ years of experience in client interfacing role a minimum of 5+ years experience in managing client)
- Preferred to have programming background in any open-source language (e.g. Java, or . Net) and should still be well aware of key concepts
- Extensive experience in project/program management, resource management, scheduling, planning, deployment, support, and training.
- Experience in managing change requests and prioritization in a fast-changing environment.
- Excellent understanding of process management, improvement practices, change management process, operation services.
- Experience managing multiple clients
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent articulation skills and should be a master of proactive communication
- Should act as an efficient bridge between the client and the delivery team
- Should be able to create impressive reports for external and internal stakeholders to manage the perception and raise timely escalation
- Candidates from premier institutes are preferred.
Location & commitments :
- This is a Permanent Opportunity.
- Job Location is Pune