Head People Operations at Lentra AI Pvt. Ltd
Views:99 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Lentra - Account Director - Sales (5-12 yrs)
About Lentra :
- Lentra is a new-age, domain-native platform built from the ground up, designed and developed to empower financial institutions with tomorrow's lending ecosystem, today. With its full-stack, fully digital, secured products and solutions, Lentra is the future of smart, seamless, secure digital lending. Our solutions cover the Indian lending stack effectively for digital origination by providing capabilities like eKYC, vKYC, eSign, eNACH, etc., besides MultiBureau (R), a comprehensive BRE for faster decisioning and configurable onboarding workflows. Reliability and minimal TATs are the key takeaways from Lentra's offerings.
- Our Marquee Clients including the topmost private banks in India are now future ready and encashing business opportunities. Lentra's zero risk instant lending solution will empower the FIs to leapfrog into the future.
About the Role :
- Lentra is seeking talented individuals and visionaries to join its sales team as Account Directors who are passionate and ambitious to take their career to the next level. You will be at the forefront of Lentras growth story and will be responsible for acquiring new logos by selling Lentras cutting-edge, state-of-the-art Saas/PaaS solutions across the lending sector, building strong and sustainable relationships with the CXOs and decision-makers.
- You will help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those plans to the upper management.
- You will report to the chief business officer and work closely with the senior leadership to achieve organizational goals
- Employ personal communication and sales skills while meeting with prospective business/consumer clients
- Meeting and pitching our digital lending solutions to CIOs, CTOs, Retail/Consumer/Business/SME Finance Heads, CROs, Analytics Heads, of Banks, NBFCS, and Fintechs. Understand their requirements, work with internal teams to create a strong value proposition.
- Do demos and presentations to clients
- Maintain consistent communication with clients through outbound calls and personal onsite visits
- Create sales opportunities through alternate channels
- Gather all necessary documentation for accounts to be opened
- Attain sales goals; identity, acquire and grow new and existing banking relationships, meeting production volume as designated
- Initiate and maintain strong referral relationships within the division
- Maintain the required knowledge of products, services, policies and procedures, and other compliance requirements that pertain to the Retail Bank.
- Awareness and knowledge of new trends and practices in the lending domain
- Plan and participate in the BFSI sector events, webinars, and promotions
Candidate requirements :
- MBA in Marketing/Finance, BE/BTech
- Minimum of 5 years of SaaS, software, data and analytics, IT solutions sales to the BFSI segment
- A strong network of CXOs in the BFSI sector
- Understanding of the sales process of LOS (Loan Origination System), LMS (Loan Management Systems), BRE (Business Rule Engine), Score Cards, Data Analytics, Digital Lending Solutions
- Basic understanding of consumer and business lending processes of banks
- Must possess utmost professional qualities, high energy, results-driven, and self-motivation
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of client information
- Evidence of leadership abilities, a strong work ethic, detail orientation, self-motivation, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills required, both written and verbal
Location & commitments :
- This is a Permanent Opportunity.
- Job Location is Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Pune
- Travel to various Client locations within a defined market will be required