Executive Assistant to Chairperson at Lenskart Foundation
Views:98 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Lenskart Foundation - Social Media Expert (2-5 yrs)
Job Summary :
- Proactively monitor and manage the Foundation's social media sites. Develop content calendars, including social campaigns, and promotions that are integrated with the overall plan of the foundation.
- Develop and assist with the implementation of actionable strategies on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other channels.
- Create, articulate, and execute a vision and strategy to rapidly increase the followership and quality of our online communities.
- Work closely with the Foundation through the day to day interactions, idea presentations and review meetings.
- Manage day-to-day reactive and proactive communications on all key social media channels.
- Grow engagement, reach, and impact through dedicated campaigns and community management.
- Develop strategy, relevant ideas, themes, story-line for the foundation social media marketing channels.
- Develop creative, innovative and relevant campaigns to achieve objectives and create ideas on social media viral marketing.
- Work with the team to conceive visuals/designs and content for specific campaigns.
- Take charge of community management duties including regular and scheduled posts and coordination with the team.
- Strategize for developing and expanding the social media plan through new and innovative ideas across the social media landscape.