Leher - Community Manager (2-5 yrs)
Who are we ?
Leher is a live discussion social network, drop into club rooms and discuss with your network, community or friends. Join live audio/video discussions and start clubs around the topics you love.
About us: https://leher.app/
By the way, did we tell you that we're completely remote?
Why do we need a community ?
- The core of Leher is democratizing discussions. We feel that a community connects stronger and comes closer when people are promoted to put their opinions and discuss their ideas with other members of the community.
- This is why we- re enabling clubs on Leher where all the micro/small/large communities jam together to discuss interesting topics every day.
What will you be doing here ?
- You will be leading our club efforts here. You will work with our club owners helping them collaborate with their members better.
- You will be leading our efforts to building a strong culture inside all the clubs
- You will be helping us invite more awesome communities across the world to experience the magic of discussions
- You will be responsible to work with the core team and strategize on campaign calendars for every community.
- You will create campaigns and community engagement strategies to improve product's numbers.
- You'll help us build a monthly, quarterly and yearly roadmap of community projects and initiatives
- We love experiments and so should you. You'll be leading our zillion experiments on clubs
- You'll partner with the growth and product teams to create coherent strategies for clubs
- Monitor industry trends and propose best practices in community management
What should be your Skillsets ?
- You love people
- You love talking to strangers
- Working with consumer/social/gaming brands is an added advantage
- You don't shy away from discussing your opinions with them
- You love bringing people together
- You love solving problems for everyone
- You've built a community earlier and have been a part of the scaling up process
- Not more than this, reach out to us. We love talking to new people
Additional details :
Experience : 2-5 years
CTC : Market standards
If you want to change the way people discuss their opinions and ideas with others, please don't hesitate in reaching out to us.