Leena AI - Manager - Customer Succes (3-8 yrs)
About Leena AI :
Leena AI is an innovative technology company specializing in the development of enterprise-grade virtual assistants powered by artificial intelligence. Our mission is to revolutionize the way businesses interact with their employees, streamlining HR processes, and enhancing productivity. We're a dynamic, fast-growing team committed to creating AI solutions that are scalable, robust, and impactful.
We are looking for Customer Success Professionals to play a critical role in building relationships with significant clients. Our ideal candidate should ensure client satisfaction and be able to identify new opportunities to increase revenue. As a Strategic account manager, you will represent our company and interact with major clients. So, if you have excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be responsible for achieving sales quota and strategic account targets.
- Manage and grow customer's lifetime revenue potential by creating a shared vision and roadmap for success
- Provide customers with success blueprints, service plans and business roadmaps that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, as well as provide recommendations.
- Define and optimize the customer lifecycle, map the customer journey, develop listening points in the journey and create standardized interventions for each point in journey.
- Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries
- Meld Customer Support activity into a coherent customer success organization with the singular focus of delivering the very best customer experience.
- Drive adoption and usage of products and features across multiple business units, teams, and markets.
- Developing efficient and effective management plans for clients including QBRs, renewals and up-sells.
- Proven work experience as a Strategic account manager or Key account manager
- 2-3 Yrs solid CSM experience in B2B environment.
- Open to working in US Time Zone
- Should have Excellent comm Skills
- Should be fluent in Spanish
- Have experience building account plans for growth and be able to create shared vision with customers
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and Account management systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Flexible, startup mindset with proven success in fast-paced work environments
- Flexible work hours.
- Hybrid setup - Location Gurgaon/Bangalore
- Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance