Leasing Manager - Real Estate (3-5 yrs)
Our client has a requirement of a front-end warehouse leasing profile who will be responsible for revenue generation by leasing of properties vide management of end to end value chain of leasing transactions.
Job Title: Leasing Manager
Work & Site Location: Chennai and Bangalore
Industry: Real Estate / Property
Experience: Any Degree with Minimum 3 - 5 Years
Mode of Interview: Face to face HR Round
Salary: Based on Experience
Job Description :
Our Client has a front-end warehouse leasing profile. The role incumbent will be responsible for revenue generation by leasing of properties vide management of end to end value chain of leasing transactions right from sourcing leads, submitting proposals, negotiation, documentation, and closure of the deal.
Your responsibilities will include the following;
1. Ensure achievement of leasing targets and continued viability of the service line
2. Deal sourcing, generation, and tracking of pipeline leads, execution, and closure of transactions
3. Maintain relationship with company's perspective as well as existing clients.
4. Client servicing and hence ensure new leases from existing clients
5. Suggest management on project marketing methodologies
6. To generate ideas for transactions and deal structuring and be aware of key issues in negotiations.
7. Management of Information Reporting
Skill Set Required :
Mentioned below are some requirements for Manager Leasing position :
1. Understanding of warehousing and industrial markets.
2. Deep understanding of the various micro markets and hence spot transaction opportunities/trends vis-a-vis emerging markets while identifying challenges in established ones.
3. Good understanding of the supply chain of 3PL, e-commerce, modern retail, FMCG, auto component, Pharma, etc. will be an added advantage.
4. Wide and deep network amongst 3PL, FMCG, modern retail, auto component manufacturers, pharma, retail, e-commerce players, etc. who drive demand for the Industrial and Warehousing park business.
5. Should have an existing network with IPC, Brokers, Industry bodies, etc.
6. Basic knowledge of the legal terms for leasing space would be an added advantage.
7. Basic technical knowledge of Warehousing and Industrial Building specs would be an added advantage.
8. Should be able to coordinate with various departments internally as well as within client set-up for the closure of transactions.
9. Good communication & convincing skills
1. Positive can-do attitude- a go-getter
2. Zeal to learn and unlearn inappropriate practices
3. Team player
Education & experience requirement :
1. Graduate with a management degree
2. Minimum of 3-5 years experience in leasing role in the warehousing industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.