HR at Learntech Edu Solutions
Views:248 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Learntech Edu Solutions - Senior Editor - Content Writing (2-4 yrs)
Sr. Content Writer and Editor
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Write high-quality content for the website, social media, PPC campaigns, marketing materials, etc.
- Strategise content across all the platforms.
- Lead a team of writers and editors.
- Edit content for all platforms before publishing.
- Strategise work according to priorities and divide the work among writers and editors.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and - optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person.
- Maintain records of all categories and platforms for content.
- Coordinate with the SEO team, design team, and other team members for content work.
- Work on hiring writers and editors as and when required.
- Coordinate and work with the Digital Administrator keeping in mind about the entire company's growth.
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in everything (writing, editing, strategising and handling a team) is a MANDATORY requirement.
- Experience in the Education/ Ed-tech or equivalent is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console to strategise content is a MUST.
- Experience writing marketing materials and PPC gets brownie points.
- Ability to lead the content team.
- Have a sense of ownership on every piece of content written by the team and yourself.
- The candidate should be able to work independently without direct supervision.
- Should be capable of providing work to writers and editors, along with providing work for yourself.
- Need to think for the entire company's growth, along with the entire content team.
Contact Details :
Phone/ Whatsapp: +91 9738341928