Co - Founder at Learnfinity
Views:13 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Learnfinity - Intern - Client Onboarding (0-3 yrs)
Learnfinity curates LIVE online workshops for kids & teens with an aim to equip them with hobbies and life-skills that are not taught at school. Through the Learnfinity marketplace, parents looking for quality hobby and life-skill workshops for their kids can choose from a wide variety of workshops delivered by thousands of competent educators.
- We are looking for candidates who will be able to look for, select, analyse, and onboard quality educators who can impart knowledge to students on the Learnfinity platform.
- The required candidate should be energetic, have strong communication & analytical skills, and will to adapt to the fast-paced startup culture.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Connecting with prospective educators and onboarding them on the platform
- Look for growth areas in terms of skills that can be added to the platform and search for educators in that space
- Take responsibility for coordinating with the tech team to ensure a smooth onboarding
- Understand the needs of all stakeholders (parents, kids & educators) and adapt to their expectations
- Work on developing a robust lead generation engine consisting of appropriate filters in a bid to eliminate unwanted entries