Founder at Learn4o Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Views:46 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Learn4o - Graphic Designer (2-7 yrs)
About Learn4o :
- We are a seed funded, early stage ed-tech startup.
- We are trying to solve the problem of unemployment by skilling graduates in vernacular. At Learn4o, we love solving complex problems. The team comprises people with a solid background in impact startups. We move fast and ask a lot of ourselves and our people.
- We are looking for the people who are passionate about creating impact and solving real hard problems of the society.
Why you should join our team :
- If you want to grow your career at a breakneck pace.
- If you like solving complex problems
- If you like bubbly environments with electrifying energy
Key Responsibilities :
- Work with subject matter expert (Instructor) to create engaging content and illustrations
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Produce all the graphics, charts and illustrations for the e-learning course, as described in e-learning structured content and story
- Meet stakeholders to understand the actual output
- Present content in a creative manner that makes the learning process simple and easy
- Make necessary revisions based on feedbacks from end-users and stakeholders
- Solid conceptual, visualisation during all phases of creative development
- Stay updated on all emerging instructional technologies and make recommendations about when to adopt certain systems to continue to offer the best learning experience possible
Required Skills :
- Graduate with 2-5 years of experience in graphic designing
- Experience in designing/developing e-learning courses preferred
- Ability to work with a team and stakeholders at various level of hierarchy
- Self driven with the ability to work without constant supervision
- Experience in graphic design softwares - Photoshop, illustrator, Canva, Sketch, Corel Draw
- Should have a proper understanding of color theory and design related subject matters
- Experience with video editing
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Work delegation
- Start-up experience preferred
Primary Location : Jaipur, Rajasthan