Founder at LeapForWord
Views:102 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
LeapForWord - Copywriter (0-2 yrs)
About the organisation :
LeapForWord is a product NGO committed to eliminating the single biggest bottleneck - Poor English Capabilities - that prohibits students from regional language communities from accessing Professional Education & better Employment Opportunities.
Our flagship solution - The English Literacy Program - is designed for teachers who have a job of teaching English but cannot do so effectively because they cannot speak English. Built on top of a Translation Algorithm, the solution enables such teachers to teach English in their mother-tongue and develop specific capabilities in their students namely Reading, Comprehension & Sentence Structuring.
Since our inception in 2009, we have reached out to more than 500,000 students and 140,000+ teachers.
About the role :
We're looking for a dedicated copywriter to create and translate the content for the company products as well as formulate messages for our social media handles in English and Hindi. The content writer's duties include analysing metrics to change content as required, providing content for updating the company's products and social media posts on a regular basis. When creating content, you should also be able to follow editorial guidelines.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, WhatsApp, videos, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website and all social media handles.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications
- All the above is expected to be in English and Hindi.
Candidate requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and Hindi.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
The candidate would need to go through an interview followed by an assessment.
Remuneration and Benefits :
- Salary will be in the range of Rs. 360,000 - 480,000 per annum
- During the mandatory 3 months probation period, compensation would be in the form of professional fees.
- Since successfully completing the three-month probation term, you will be eligible for all staff benefits.