Senior Executive - HR at Leap Skills
Views:401 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Leap Skills - Manager - Business Development (1-3 yrs)
Leap Skills seeks passionate and energetic individuals with demonstrated experience in corporate sales, CSR initiatives, college sales who have brilliant selling and negotiating skills and can build and foster relations with leading institutions as well as corporates/industries, both big and small
The incumbent would be generating leads and converting them into realised business. As a part of the business development team, you will be responsible for the below mentioned tasks:
- Mapping potential customers and generating leads for new opportunities, knowledge about sourcing and ability to close the leads from out sourcing hiring needs.
- Identifying potential institutional and industry partners (local and national), developing relationships and sourcing business pipeline
- Following up with our existing partners, and consistently taking feedback from them
- On-ground marketing and research for prospective clients/partners
- Interacting with third-parties and government bodies for placements and other support.
- Responsible for new business and lead generation
Required skills, experience, and mindset:
- Strong business development and client management skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Good following up and relation building skill
- Ability to innovate and improvise
- Knowledge of the latest, innovative online learning products and partners
About Leap Skills:
Leap Skills is a New Delhi based skill development organization. Leap works with students from small towns and cities across India to help them become employable through training programs. In effect, LEAP aims to address India's employment paradox of students not finding suitable jobs and industries not finding skilled employees. LEAP is managed by a team of motivated and experienced professionals with backgrounds from London School of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Ernst and Young.