Talent Specialist at Leap Finance Pvt. Ltd.
Views:11 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Leap Finance - Senior Copywriter (3-6 yrs)
What if you could get in on the ground floor at one of India's fastest growing educational startups? Now you can! If you've got the inspiration to lead & build a creative design team, then we've got a position just for you. As the Head of Design at Leap, you can help shape marketing campaigns, bring your ideas & concepts to life and create something new, every day. What's more, our culture of open feedback sessions also ensures a friendly and efficient environment for you to grow in, at your own pace. So, what are you waiting for? Join us and make the Leap!
Read more about us here: https://techcrunch.com/2021/09/07/leap-finance-raises-55-millionto-helpindian-students-study-abroad-plans-international-expansion/?tpcc=ECTW2020
- Looking out for a Senior Copywriter who is passionate about their craft and eager to make an impact on the work we do. Preferably a highly adaptable writer who can pick up the brand's voice in a heartbeat, is well experienced in both traditional mediums, social media and digital marketing.
- The ideal candidate should have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates command over the language and the ability to think out of the box.
- The candidate should have prior experience in working on offline (Print, TV, Brochures, etc) and online content including digital and social media platforms. They must collaborate with the team to ensure great content pieces, both long and short form, Create compelling and effective content concepts for digital media and social media, Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends. They will work closely with the Copy Lead.
- The ideal candidate can thrive in a fast-paced work environment and enjoy working on numerous diverse projects at once.
- Write original copy for ads on social networks (LinkedIn, Fb, Instagram) and ability to work on everything from e-mailers to banners to website landing pages
- Offline communication for the company and its products (Brochures, DMs, etc.)
- Edit and fact-check pieces of content thoroughly and ensure zero grammar, spelling mistakes independently
- Knowledge of SEO practices, keywords to optimise articles and increase visibility is a plus
- Liaise with Designers to create layouts, or infographics as necessary
- Keep the brand's tone consistent across all collaterals - sales emails, banners & brochures
- Responsibility to ensure that all content is up-to-date, effective and free of errors
- 3-5 years of experience in a leading Advertising Agency
- Proven work experience as a Senior Copywriter, Product Copywriter or similar role
- Creative portfolio of Ads (offline and online), articles, blog posts, etc.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
- An ability to write creative copy both for large pieces of content (e.g. product
descriptions) and smaller texts (e.g. social media posts)
- Candidates must know how to manage their time effectively, though they will also be given ample time to learn and grow on the job!