Talent Specialist at Leap Finance Pvt. Ltd.
Views:7 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Leap Finance - Relationship Manager - Sales - Loan (2-5 yrs)
What if you could get in on the ground floor at one of India's fastest growing educational startups? Now you can! If you've got the inspiration to lead & build a creative design team, then we've got a position just for you. As the Head of Design at Leap, you can help shape marketing campaigns, bring your ideas & concepts to life and create something new, every day. What's more, our culture of open feedback sessions also ensures a friendly and efficient environment for you to grow in, at your own pace. So, what are you waiting for? Join us and make the Leap!
Read more about us here: https://techcrunch.com/2021/09/07/leap-finance-raises-55-millionto-helpindian-students-study-abroad-plans-international-expansion/?tpcc=ECTW2020
Leap Finance supports future leaders from India in their quest for global impact. We create modern financial products and services that help Indian students pursue a global career. From choosing the right university and the best financing option.
Website : https://leapfinance.com/
- Revenue Generation through New Customer acquisition for Education Loans for Studies Overseas & India.
- Coordination and assistance for the process of Lead generation to Login, Login to Sanction and Sanction to Disbursement and post Sales service.
- Deliver quality Customer Service and generate referrals from the existing customers.
- Liaise with Cross functional teams i.e. Credit / Operations / Service etc. and ensure the documentary requirements are complied with and seamless service gets delivered to the acquired customers.
- Understand the value proposition gaps in the assigned business relationships and suggest the possible modifications
- Ensuring the team targets are achieved in terms of monthly segment vise Logins and eventually loan disbursements.
- Graduation required. MBA is an added advantage.
- Proven work experience in the Finance Industry.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent Sales and Marketing skills will be an added advantage.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Exceptional time management skills.