Talent Acquisition at LeapFinance
Views:41 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Leap Finance - Lead - Inside Sales (3-11 yrs)
What is Leap?
Leap, backed by Sequoia Capital and Owl Ventures, is an online platform catering to study abroad aspirants. We provide guidance to students in their journey to a global education & career. We also create modern financial products and services for International students. You can also think of us as a modern bank for international students!
Read more about us here: https://techcrunch.com/2021/09/07/leap-finance-raises-55-million-to-help-indian-students-study-abroad-plans-international-expansion/?tpcc=ECTW2020
We are a young & ambitious, fast growing company. We offer meaningful work, an invigorating work environment and a lot of autonomy
Founder Profile :
- Arnav Kumar is a graduate of IIT Kharagpur. Leap is his second company and he has raised more than $30M in capital for his startups. In his last role, he was a VC investor with SAIF Partners (Now Elevation Capital), which is an early investor in paytm, meesho, urban company, unacademy and many other unicorns.
- Vaibhav Singh is a graduate of IIT Kharagpur. He spent his first 6 years at DeutscheBank, across Singapore & Sydney to manage a $3Bn flow book. He has built 2 fintech startups before, as a founding member of CapitalFloat and Incred, both pioneering businesses valued >$500Mn
- The Leap team has a fine balance of industry experience (edtech, fintech, study abroad) and technical skills (engineering, product, design)
In short, we are building the platform to drive global careers for millennials from emerging economies
We work at the exciting intersection of the 2 hottest trends around - edtech & fintech!
And we love that we succeed as a business while powering the dreams of talented students!
Requirement Summary :
As we grow rapidly we are looking to hire an experienced Inside Sales Manager to manage, oversee and support our inside sales representatives team. This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy sales, teamwork, and inspiring others to give their best in finding opportunities and achieving great outcomes.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage and oversee the work of the inside sales representatives team
- Coach, train, evaluate and monitor sales representatives performance
- Set and track sales targets and KPIs
- Coordinate sales projects to meet deadlines
- Execute sales analysis, prepare sales reports and suggest improvements
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Build an open-communication culture inside your team
The best Candidates will check all OR most of the points :
- 3-4 years of previous working experience as an Inside Sales Manager in a B2C Ed-tech company
- Managing a team of 40-50 Inside Sales Executives
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales process
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team management skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and motivate a team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Driven and ambitious individual with a strong desire to succeed
- Open to all degrees