Director - Talent Acquisition at LeadSquared
Views:349 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
LeadSquared - Technical Product Support Role (2-4 yrs)
LeadSquared is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Support Engineer - (North America) to join our team in Bengaluru.
What we do?
LeadSquared is a leading sales execution and marketing automation platform used by over 700+ businesses worldwide to get more customers and accelerate revenues. Customers control the buying process in the digital economy. Traditional systems like CRM and marketing systems are old school in serving the needs of sales and marketing teams. LeadSquared is designed to help marketers and business owners increase the marketing ROI (read more leads), give them tools to engage the leads and provide insights that sales need to close deals faster. LeadSquared obviates the need of using multiple systems, can grow and scale with needs of business and comes with zero IT cost.
LeadSquared is the best SaaS platform for sales execution and marketing automation. We help businesses increase their sales efficiency.
What you will be doing?
The Product Support at LeadSquared is a critical element of our future success. We are looking for people who love the job of making customers happy, who love making customers successful and who can understand the pain of customers. We are looking for a long run relationship and one who is committed & takes complete ownership with top-notch customer handling skills, technical understanding.
The Role is to deliver high quality support to technical and non-technical users of LeadSquared through email, phone and documentation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve customer issues in using LeadSquared.
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Resolving all customer issues in time bound manner. Comply with the SLA for issue resolution.
- Onboarding new customers: Providing Admin and User trainings e.t.c (over web and in-person).
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they- ve solved a technical issue.
- Work closely with technical teams to enhance the quality of existing products.
- Manage and monitor customers- expectations.
- Help in keeping customers extremely satisfied and thereby contributing to customer retention.
- Tier 2 customer support experience - supporting web based software platforms SaaS - (2-4 years).
- Proven ability to troubleshoot software, understand customer requirements & workflow and resolve more advanced issues working within escalation procedures.
- Fair knowledge of API, Webhooks, Connectors.
- Good to have understanding on at least one of the programming languages (PHP, Java, Python).
- Operational support experience - ability to capture the user environment during trouble shooting & work towards speedy and accurate resolutions for client issues.
- Excellent problem-solving, strong written & verbal communication and documentation skills
- Obsessed with customer support and delighting the customers.
- Contribute in developing technical content and IPs such as knowledge base articles, sample scripts, proof of concept, diagnostic tools.
- Willing to work in US time zone.