Director - Talent Acquisition at LeadSquared
Views:1507 Applications:339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
LeadSquared - Senior Specialist - Solution Sales (2-6 yrs)
LeadSquared is currently seeking a highly motivated Solutions Sales Specialist to join our sales team
What we do :
LeadSquared platform adoption is growing rapidly across financial services, education, healthcare and other consumer service organizations. LeadSquared is a leading sales execution and marketing automation platform used by over 900 businesses worldwide to get more customers and accelerate revenues.
Customers control the buying process in the digital economy. Traditional systems like CRM and marketing systems are old school in serving the needs of sales and marketing teams.
LeadSquared is designed to help marketers and business owners increase the marketing ROI (read more leads), give them tools to engage the leads and provide insights that sales need to close deals faster. LeadSquared obviates the need of using multiple systems, can grow and scale with needs of business and comes with zero IT cost.
LeadSquared has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the world:
- Among Top 50 fastest growing tech companies in India as per Deloitte Fast 50 programs
- Frost and Sullivan's 2019 Marketing Automation Company of the Year award
- Among Top 100 fastest growing companies in FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific
- Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp and TrustRadius
- LeadSquared is backed by institutional investors like Stakeboat Capital and angels like Jyoti Bansal.
LeadSquared is getting very strong interest across India and is actively looking for high energy sales professionals who have got the drive and passion of building profitable businesses from ground up.
- The sales professional should be able to identify and prospect high value target accounts for new business, maintain existing accounts as well as establish and work with partners.
- The sales professional must be up to date with marketing technology trends.
- The sale professional should feel home selling technology solutions to sales, marketing and management teams to B2C businesses.
- Experience in telephone sales is a must.
- This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for new business development via prospecting high value target accounts, qualifying the customer needs and closing the business
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
- Giving online and face to face presentations and demos to the clients
- Provide consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations
- Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports
- Owns the revenue responsibility
Desired Skills & Qualifications :
- Go getter
- Over 4+ years of experience of being an over achiever sales professional
- Experience of selling Software Products in one or more of following spaces: CRM, Sales Automation, Marketing Automation, Business Process Automation to chief marketing officers of any kind of B2C businesses
- Experience of selling software as a service is a plus
- Demonstrating a software solution over the web meeting is a breeze for you
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related field of study
- Ability to analyze the customer needs and map them to software solution which addresses the needs is going to be extremely desirable.
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Somebody who customers will not hesitate to call when they are in problem or call you because they love to talk to you