Director - Talent Acquisition at LeadSquared
Views:192 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
LeadSquared - Senior Engineer - Customer Success (3-8 yrs)
LeadSquared is currently seeking a highly motivated Senior Engineer - Customer Success to join our customer success team in Mumbai Region.
What we do
LeadSquared is a leading sales execution and marketing automation platform used by over 700 businesses worldwide to get more customers and accelerate revenues. Customers control the buying process in the digital economy. Traditional systems like CRM and marketing systems are old school in serving the needs of sales and marketing teams. LeadSquared is designed to help marketers and business owners increase the marketing ROI (read more leads), give them tools to engage the leads and provide insights that sales need to close deals faster. LeadSquared obviates the need of using multiple systems, can grow and scale with needs of business and comes with zero IT cost.
Why should I consider this role
We are a well-funded startup with a very ambitious goal of becoming a globally successful marketing and sales automation platform. The opportunity is immense and this role directly impacts the growth and adoption of the software. The opportunity is to be part of a venture that brings difference to millions of users worldwide.
What you will be doing-
The Customer Support and Success team at LeadSquared is a critical element of our future success. We are looking for people who love the job of making customers happy, who love making customers successful and who can understand the pain of customers.
The Role is to deliver high quality support and advisory to technical and non-technical users of LeadSquared through email, phone, chat and documentation.
- Engage and individually manage a large volume portfolio of key customer accounts.
- Work closely with stakeholders within each customer account to identify their work flow processes and business challenges to create a Business Requirements document and project plan in regard to the successful implementation
- Oversee the successful implementation/configuration of LeadSquared's product suite for each customer account.
- Identify and prioritize accounts based on outstanding issues, growth opportunity, strategic value and renewal timeframe
- Develop a strategy for each account that identifies their critical success factors, measurable milestones, potential obstacles and recommended plan of action
- Work collaboratively with various internal team/individuals for the best interest of the customer (engineering, sales, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in the software industry
- 3-6 years of strong customer delivery experience, managing projects related to business software such as ERP, CRM, SAAS applications
- Extensive technical account management & customer engagement experience
- Must have had hands on working knowledge of Implementation experience with any of the business applications
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience working with senior executive level personnel in customer accounts
Quick Facts about LeadSquared:
- Top rated product on crowd review site G2crowd
- Listed as the best rated marketing automation vendor at TrustRadius
- Listed among the top vendors globally at GetApp.
- Listed as one of the top 10 Marketing Automation solutions on GetApp.
- Featured as No.1 Marketing Automation Software in India by NASSCOM.
- Featured twice in Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 India 2014 & 2016
- Ranked as one of the Top 20 Most Popular Marketing Automation Software Solutions by CAPTERRA
- Featured in India's Most Promising Startups in NextBigWhat List 2013 100+ Indian Startups
- We are among the 14 fantastic startups out of 19,400 in India
- We are in Red Herring Asia's Top 100 Finalists - 2014
For more details about the product, please visit http://www.leadsquared.com
Here are some other online resources that you can look at:
Profiles of founders - http://www.leadsquared.com/team