Director - Talent Acquisition at LeadSquared
Views:489 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
LeadSquared - Sales Development Role - North America Region (1-4 yrs)
Are you looking to kick-start a career in enterprise software and like working with marketers and sales professionals? Are you looking to build a lucrative career in sales, marketing or account management? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth, and listen to your ideas? If so, we should talk.
Who are we?
LeadSquared is a marketing automation and sales execution platform that helps businesses increase their closures, manage their pipelines, and attribute their ROI accurately and completely - to people, marketing activities, lead sources, products, and locations. It's used by over 1000 businesses across 30 countries in Education, Healthcare, Banking, Insurance and a variety of verticals.
LeadSquared has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the world:
- Among Top 50 fastest growing tech companies in India as per Deloitte Fast 50 programs
- Frost and Sullivan's 2019 Marketing Automation Company of the Year award
- Among Top 100 fastest growing companies in FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific
- Listed as Top Rates Product on G2Crowd, GetApp and TrustRadius
- LeadSquared is backed by institutional investors like Stakeboat Capital and angels like Jyoti Bansal.
Job description :
- We believe in innovating the customer experience to achieve business success. Which is why many of our customers rely only on Leadsquared as their central marketing and sales system. We are expanding fast as a company and as a product and to support that expansion we are seeking passionate and energetic sales development representative who love selling to North American prospects. This position is an integral part of the new business sales team and initiate the relationship between the lead square and prospective customers.
- Being a sales representative, you will be the first point of contact for a prospective claim with training and skill development activities you will be mentored to drive a meaningful conversation and help our customers drive their business. An ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated, curious, self-starter,able to identify and develop leads and opportunity from multiple sources including prospect list, social selling, and individual research. Successful SDR have moved into almost every department in the company and most often continue their career in sales or account management team.
- If you are curious to learn about business, have the zeal to drive your team to success and love enjoying the perks that come along, we look forward to onboarding you.
- Conducting outbound telemarketing activities towards targeted accounts, prospect lists, and other call campaigns.
- Building and cultivating customer relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow up qualification to move new business opportunities into the sales funnel.
- Performing initial needs assessment and identifying prospects pain points to determine how LeadSquared' s solutions could address those needs.
- Developing and increasing industry/product knowledge and acumen to position LeadSquared' s value proposition to multiple vertical segments.
- Actively participating in trade show/event planning to secure attendees and maximize prospect meetings for the Sales team.
- Conducting research to expand prospect list using tools like ZoomInfo, LinkedIn and other methods.
- Maintaining accurate records of all activities in CRM and promoting database clean up and hygiene through regular and ongoing maintenance activities.
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified objectives and quotas.
- 0.6 to 3 Years of Experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, and active listening).
- A dynamic hunter personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
- Team oriented with ability to succeed in an ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment.
- And a handful of curiosity and passion.