Director - Talent Acquisition at LeadSquared
Views:530 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
LeadSquared - Sales Development Role (1-2 yrs)
Are you looking to kick-start a career in enterprise software and like working with marketers and sales professionals? Are you looking to build a lucrative career in sales, marketing or account management? Are you looking for a company that will invest time in your development, support your professional growth, and listen to your ideas? If so, we should talk.
Who are we?
LeadSquared is a marketing automation and sales execution platform that helps businesses increase their closures, manage their pipelines, and attribute their ROI accurately and completely - to people, marketing activities, lead sources, products, and locations. It's used by over 800 businesses across 17 countries in Education, Healthcare, Banking, Insurance and a variety of verticals.
- Ranked # 5 in Deloitte Fast 50 India (2017)
- Ranked #106 in Deloitte Fast 500 Asia Pacific (2017)
- Ranked #79 in Financial Times - FT 1000: High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific
- Listed as Top Rated Product on G2Crowd, GetApp and TrustRadius
In support of our international expansion and revenue growth objectives, we are currently seeking an energetic Sales Development Representative (SDR). This position is an integral part of the new business sales team and initiates the relationship between the LeadSquared and prospective customers.
The ideal candidate for this role is a highly motivated, self-starter, able to identify and develop leads and opportunities from multiple sources including prospect lists, social selling, and individual research. Successful SDRs have moved into almost every department in the company, and most often continue their careers on our sales or account management teams.
So, what will you be doing?
- Conducting outbound telemarketing activities towards targeted accounts, prospect lists, and other call campaigns.
- Building and cultivating customer relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up qualification in order to move new business opportunities into the sales funnel.
- Performing initial needs assessment and identifying prospects pain points to determine how LeadSquared's solutions could address those needs.
- Developing and increasing industry/product knowledge and acumen to position LeadSquared's value proposition to multiple vertical segments.
- Actively participating in trade show/event planning to secure attendees and maximize prospect meetings for the Sales team.
- Conducting research to expand prospect list using tools like ZoomInfo, LinkedIn and other methods
- Maintaining accurate records of all activities in CRM and promoting database cleanup and hygiene through regular and ongoing maintenance activities
- You will be accountable for meeting or exceeding monthly qualified objectives and quotas
What you can bring to LeadSquared?
- 1-2 years of sales, marketing or business development experience is preferred
- 1+ Years of Software Sales experience preferred; SaaS or subscription sales is a plus
- Strong presentation and communication skills (verbal, written, and active listening)
- A dynamic - hunter- personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential
- Team oriented with ability to succeed in an ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with any CRM solution a plus.