Director - Talent Acquisition at LeadSquared
Views:265 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
LeadSquared - Manager - Business Development - North America (4-6 yrs)
LeadSquared is getting very strong interest across India and is actively looking for high energy sales professionals who have got the drive and passion of building profitable businesses from ground up.
- The sales professional should be able to identify and prospect high-value target accounts for new business, maintain existing accounts as well as establish and work with partners.
- The sales professional must be up to date with marketing technology trends.
- The sale professional should feel home selling technology solutions to sales, marketing and management teams to B2C businesses.
- Experience in US Sales is a must
- This position reports to the CEO
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for new business development via prospecting high-value target accounts, qualifying the customer needs and closing the business
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle
- Giving online demonstrations to the customers
- Provide consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations
- Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports
Desired Skills & Qualifications-
- Over 4+ years of experience of being an overachiever sales professional
- Experience of selling Software Products in one or more of following spaces: CRM, Sales Automation, Marketing Automation, Business Process Automation to chief marketing officers of any kind of B2C businesses
- Experience of selling software as a service is a plus
- Demonstrating a software solution over the web meeting is a breeze for you
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) business, marketing and sales or related field of study
- Ability to analyze the customer needs and map them to software solution which addresses the needs is going to be extremely desirable.
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Somebody who customers will not hesitate to call when they are in problem or call you because they love to talk to you